Monday, July 23, 2018

My holiday journal

In the holidays I went to Christchurch to see my dad, me and my mum and step dad stayed a night at a really nice hotel and we had pizza for dinner. In the morning we went to Drexel’s for breakfast and I had pancakes then I met my dads girlfriend Chantelle she was very nice. I went to go give my mum a big hug before I left her for a week and a bit. When we left we stopped in hanmer springs for a swim we didn’t stay the night but we went to Nelson to see my brother but he wanted to stay a night at our hotel good thing we had a spare bed then in the morning we packed and went to my grandparents house my auntie gave me some Pokémon cards and they were all very rare it was fun I’m going back in October so that will be fun I hope you enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.